Why Records and Archives staff should pursue the CIP? The CIP will help:
- Enhance your existing skills and develop new ones to become more relevant and competitive in the marketplace. You will be able gain knowledge in six domain areas across the spectrum of content and information management: Access/Use; Capture/Manage; Collaborate/Deliver; Secure/Preserve; Architecture/Systems; Plan/Implement. You will improve your understanding of the management, utilization and application of information and social and mobile assets.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of all information assets, not just records.
- Prepare you to become more involved in the planning phase of projects.
- Better equip you to handle the explosion of electronic records.
- Assist you in working in collaboration with IT Managers and staff.
- You gain a better understanding of the core concepts associated with information management.
Learn more about making the CIP part of your career development path and continuous learning.